Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 6, 2013

SCREAM QUEEN SPOTLIGHT- LESLEH DONALDSON



     One of my favorite Scream Queens is Canadian and downright cool Lesleh Donaldson.  Lesleh has most definitely earned the title of Scream Queen by appearing in such notorious shockers as "Happy Birthday To Me", "Curtains", "Funeral Home", and "Deadly Eyes".  Now, her work in "Happy Birthday To Me" and "Curtains" alone earned her major street cred, as they are bona fide classic slashers of the 80's.  In fact, Lesleh's scene in the underrated-but-awesome "Curtains" is generally known as one of the scariest scenes in horror.  Good stuff, indeed.



       And if that's not cool enough for ya, she is also appearing in Bart Mastronardi's "Tales of Poe" (now in production), with...get this- fellow Scream Queens Adrienne King and  Amy Steel!  I know, I know...  SCREAM QUEEN OVERLOAD.



     Lesleh is well-loved for her obvious fondness of the genre and for her contributions to horror.  She was a major part of my childhood ("Happy Birthday To Me" was one of the big ones of my youth...), and I can't imagine the world of horror without her.  She can also be seen on hunky Joe Zaso's "Cafe Himbo"! (Not to mention a rather established tv and stage career...)






No comments:

THIS IS MY SHRINE TO ALL THINGS SCARY- MOVIES, BOOKS, MADE FOR TV, SOUNDTRACKS- I LOVE IT ALL.
I in no way claim ownership of any image or video used on this blog.